accommodation: Avoca Vale
Camp Duckadang offers outdoor education activities and facilities to school groups, community groups and families.
Camp Duckadang is set on 1.5 hectares of picturesque land on the upper reaches of the Brisbane River in the Somerset region.
Camp Duckadang has a range of facilities including:
– Dormitory style accommodation for up to 90 people
– Self contained house
– Dining hall with commercial kitchen
– Function and meeting hall with stage and AV equiqment
– Astronomical Observatory
– 9 hole mini golf course
– Shaded swimming pool
– Low ropes course
– Canoeing on the Brisbane River
– Tennis, basketball and volleyball courts
– Indoor recreation facilities including table tennis, indoor
bowls and pool table.
Camp Duckadang is owned and operated by Lions Clubs in districts 201Q1, Q3 and Q4.
117 Avoca Creek Road, Avoca Vale